I’m so excited to share that I will be a contributing writer to the first official issue of Curl magazine! Curl is an all-new, quarterly publication that offers curly hair tips, product reviews and stories of trailblazing curly-haired women. It’s available in both print and digital subscriptions, which is huge if you love to hold and read print magazines, like I do!
Here’s what’s included in the first issue (from readcurl.com):
- Tips for combatting winter dryness
- A holiday gift guide perfect for friends with curls (or not!)
- What to do if there’s no curl specialist near you
- How to preserve your curls when it’s cold and wet outside
- How to go from hair up to hair down with a quick refresh
- Product reviews
- And a whole lot more!
To receive the first issue of Curl in mid-November (and read my article!), subscribe by October 31st. There are a variety of packages available, including a single issue purchase. I’ve already ordered mine!
Learn more and subscribe at readcurl.com.